PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The Amarena cherry is a small bitter (amara, in Italian) dark coloured Italian cherry grown in Bologna and Modena. Italian Amarena cherry purée and our Condimento Tradizionale dark balsamic are blended together creating a rich centerpoint followed by notes of sweet and sour cherry. The end result is a flavour explosion of cherry and grape must that is at once sour and bitter. Pair this vinegar with Persian Lime, Chipotle and Blood Orange olive oils for a deliciously well balanced vinaigrette or to cook leafy greens. Drizzle over Greek yogurt for a decadent and healthy treat.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: Blood Orange, Persian Lime, Chipotle, Basil, Garlic, Cayenne, Toasted Sesame Seed, Herbes de Provence, Delicate EVOO, Roasted Walnut
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Roasted Duck, Reductions, Marinades for Beef, Pork,
Lamb and Poultry, Leafy Greens, Salsa, Fresh Fruit,
Creamy Desserts and Martinis
- Use to marinate beef, lamb, or pork for a caramelized surface.
- Combine with Mushroom & Sage olive oil to marinate pork or poultry.
- Combine with Chipotle olive oil to make a delicious steak marinade for steak tacos.
- Add a few tablespoons to chopped fresh cherries, peaches, cilantro, minced jalapeno and fresh lime juice for a wonderful cherry-peach salsa.
- Drizzle on ice cream with fresh berries or use as an ingredient in your martini.
200ml = $13.95
375ml = $20.95
750ml = $34.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Crafted in Modena, Italy by Aceto Varvello and inspired by rare lots of 18...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This beautiful, fruit fused vinegar has everything you would expect from ripe Italian...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Italian raspberry purée and our rich Condimento Tradizionale balsamic base are blended together...