PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This beautiful, fruit fused vinegar has everything you would expect from ripe Italian figs blended with our Condimento Tradizionale base: sweet, sour and jammy notes of red fruit, ripe Italian fig and a hint of plum. This vinegar blends delicate acidity with Italian fig purée achieving the perfect nose and texture meant to complement any salad, cheese plate, relish or marinade. This classic Mediterranean ingredient shines and exudes unmistakable sweet and fruity flavour. Pair this balsamic with Blood Orange olive oil for a flavourful salad dressing or Garlic olive oil for a sweet and savory pork or steak marinade.
OLIVE OIL PAIRINGS: Condimento Tradizionale, Garlic, Blood Orange, Tuscan Herb, Basil, Rosemary, Lemon, Medium Intensity EVOO
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Marinades for Pork, Poultry and Beef, Leafy Greens, Cruciferous Vegetables, Caramelized Onions, Cheese, Compotes, Jams, Pastry, Fresh Fruit and Ice Cream
- Brush on cantaloupe or honeydew melon wedges, then top with chopped prosciutto and freshly grated cheese.
- Combine with Chipotle olive oil, then brush on beef, lamb, poultry or seafood prior to roasting or grilling.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil and drizzle over cooked wild rice, roasted butternut squash & diced apples for a wonderful harvest bowl.
- Finish roasted Brussel sprouts with a Fig balsamic drizzle.
- Drizzle over goat cheese and serve with crackers.
- Combine with any Medium Intensity EVOO, then drizzle on a spinach salad with marcona almonds and grapefruit slices.
200ML = $14.95
375ML = $21.95
750ML = $36.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Crafted in Modena, Italy by Aceto Varvello and inspired by rare lots of 18...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Italian raspberry purée and our rich Condimento Tradizionale balsamic base are blended together...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our newest dark balsamic, Estilo “Affinato” di Modena dark balsamic vinegar condimento, has...