PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Sicilian lemons have a sweeter, less acidic flavour than the more common lemon varieties. This exceptionally versatile vinegar has both bright and sweet notes of lemon juice without the bitterness or astringent flavour characteristic of most lemon varieties. An all-around staple in the Mediterranean diet, this vinegar pairs nicely with just about any infused or Robust EVOO. Whether you add a splash in homemade lemon curd, use it in a vinaigrette to dress kale, or reduce it and brush it onto a warm bundt or pound cake, our Sicilian Lemon balsamic will surely give a fresh sweet-tart lemon kick to all your favourites.
OLIVE OIL PAIRINGS: Basil, Cayenne, Garlic, Gremolata, Herbes de Provence, Robust EVOO, Persian Lime, Toasted Sesame Seed, Tuscan Herb
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Marinades for Pork, Poultry and Seafood; Leafy / Winter Greens, Vegetables, Sweet Treats and Drinks
- Combine with your favorite olive oil to marinate pork, poultry, seafood or vegetables.
- Combine with Basil olive oil and drizzle over pasta, add diced tomatoes, grilled zucchini, fresh herbs and shavings of Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Combine with Tuscan herb olive oil to dress sautéed peas, carrots, pearl onions and minced herbs, served as a warm or cold side dish
- Use to make the most delicious lemon sorbet or granita.
- Combine with Lemon olive oil for roasting or drizzling over steamed vegetables, this is especially delicious with green beans
- Add to sparkling water for a refreshing thirst quencher.
200ml = $13.95
375ml = $19.95
750ml = $32.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The highest quality white condimento found in any olive oil and balsamic tasting...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: From sweet to savoury, we’ve drizzled Coconut White Balsamic on roasted pineapple for...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Together with Aceto Varvello, our Slow Food certified honey vinegar producers have created...