PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The cranberry pear whole fruit rosé balsamic is violet in colour, highlighting the natural cranberry fruit kissed with a small addition of delicate pear purée. The fruity, sour and tangy notes of cranberries paired with the sweetness of the pear purée give this balsamic a distinctive and bright flavour. Mix it with your favourite EVOO to make a delightful vinaigrette for roasted beets or other root vegetables. Use it in your traditional cranberry sauce for an added dimension. Add it to sautéed apples and pears before serving over roasts or mix it with any braised meats. A customer and staff favourite.
OLIVE OIL PAIRINGS: Roasted Walnut, Persian Lime, Blood Orange, Rosemary, Basil, Tuscan Herb, Garlic, Gremolata, Lemon
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Marinades and Reductions for Lamb, Poultry and Pork, Grains, Leafy Greens, Root Vegetables, Chutneys, Goat Cheese, Winter Fruits and Drinks .
- Use to make a delicious cranberry-orange sauce and serve alongside oven roasted turkey.
- Reduce and use as a glaze for pork or lamb roasts.
- Add a few tablespoons to your favourite cranberry- apple relish or curried cranberry chutney.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to dress steamed asparagus, green beans or poached salmon.
- Dress the most delicious chicken salad by combining it with Rosemary olive oil, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, chopped celery, dried cranberries and shredded rotisserie chicken.
200ml = $13.95
375ml = $19.95
750ml = $32.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The highest quality white condimento found in any olive oil and balsamic tasting...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Sicilian lemons have a sweeter, less acidic flavour than the more common lemon...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Introducing our new lineup of savoury vinegars! Say hello to your newest white...