PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The delicate, floral and sweet Gala Apple has a bright, sweet flavour that makes it delightful in sauces, chutneys and on salads. This amazingly flavourful balsamic is also delicious drizzled over poultry, pork, fish, and even apple crisp. A staff and customer favourite in vinaigrettes or marinades using Roasted Walnut oil or Garlic olive oil. A bestseller and staff favourite.
OLIVE OIL PAIRINGS: Garlic, Blood Orange, Medium EVOO, Roasted Walnut, Basil, Gremolata, Tuscan Herb, Rosemary, Mushroom & Sage
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Marinades for Pork and Turkey, Winter Squash, Root Vegetables, Leafy Greens, Cheese, Chutneys and Pastries
- Combine with Mushroom & Sage olive oil to baste turkey.
- Drizzle on sweet potatoes and roast.
- Drizzle on apple crisp.
- Combine with Roasted Walnut oil, Garlic, Tuscan Herb or Rosemary olive oils for earthy sweet and savoury salad dressing.
- Combine with Cilantro & Onion olive oil, then brush on acorn squash before baking.
- Use in your favourite apple relish recipe and serve alongside pork chops or pork tenderloin.
- Reduce in a saucepan and use as a glaze for baked ham or to drizzle over baked Brie.
200ML = $13.95
375ML = $19.95
750ML = $32.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: TRADITIONAL 18 YEAR STYLE: Crafted in Modena, Italy by Aceto Varvello and inspired...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The sweet and savoury aroma of maple syrup meets a touch of deep...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The Amarena cherry is a small bitter (amara, in Italian) dark coloured Italian...