PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: TRADITIONAL 18 YEAR STYLE: Crafted in Modena, Italy by Aceto Varvello and inspired by rare lots of 18 Year Balsamico Tradizionale di Reggio Emilia, our Condimento Tradizionale has everything you would expect in a world-class balsamic: the perfect balance and structure of sweet and sour, notes of prune and caramel with a creamy texture that extends into a long finish. Made with an exceptionally high percentage of Italian Lambrusco, Sangiovese and Trebbiano grapes that are slowly cooked to create the highest quality grape must base. The must is then combined with barrel aged Sangiovese wine vinegar to start the acetification process. The end result is the most premium example of an extremely high quality balsamic condimento that pairs well with almost every olive oil in our store. A staff and customer favorite and our bestselling product.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: All Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Infused EVOO’s
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Marinades, Reductions, Pasta, Grains, Vegetables, Leafy / Winter Greens, Tomato and Onion - based Soups, Sauces, Cheese and Sweet Treats
- Combine with a spicy olive oil for grilling.
- Drizzle over steamed or roasted vegetables.
- Drizzle on mozzarella, ricotta or Caprese salad.
- Drizzle over fruit, ice cream or Greek yogurt.
- Combine with any of our EVOO’s for bread dipping.
- Combine with any of our olive oils for a delicious vinaigrette.
- Add a few tablespoons to your favorite homemade strawberry jam.
- Drizzle over grilled salmon.
- Finish tomato-based soups or sauces.
200ML = $13.95
375ML = $20.95
750ML = $34.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This beautiful, fruit fused vinegar has everything you would expect from ripe Italian...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Italian raspberry purée and our rich Condimento Tradizionale balsamic base are blended together...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our newest dark balsamic, Estilo “Affinato” di Modena dark balsamic vinegar condimento, has...