PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Sweet, savoury, and tangy, our Pedro Ximenez barrel aged sherry vinegar from Jerez, Spain is remarkably complex and delicious. Reminiscent of dehydrated grapes (raisins) and dried fruit like dates and figs, it has a most memorable flavour and aroma. While the sweetness of this vinegar surely comes from the delectable Pedro Ximenez grapes, its dark mahogany colour and intense aroma comes from being aged in American oak casks. This outstanding vinegar is extremely versatile and combines stunningly well with our Premium EVOO’s.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: Basil, Black & White Truffle, Blood Orange, Cayenne, Chipotle, Cilantro & Red Onion, Garlic, Harissa, Herbes de Provence, Persian Lime, Mushroom & Sage, Rosemary, Sweet or Savoury Butter, and any of our EVOO’s
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Winter/Summer Greens, Pan Sauces, Legumes, Reductions, Vegetables, Beef & Pork, Poultry & Fish, Soups and Sauces, Berries & Stone Fruit.
- Use to deglaze a pan after sautéing mushrooms, finish with minced parsley.
- Use to brighten up your favourite French onion soup recipe.
- Pan-roast asparagus spears in a Medium EVOO; then use to deglaze the pan.
- Use in Spanish staples such as gazpacho, romesco sauce, and Catalan beef stew.
- Combine with minced shallot, Dijon mustard, minced tarragon, and a Mild EVOO; then use over roasted or grilled fish, chicken, or salads.
- Use to macerate strawberries or apricots and serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Use to finish caramelized pearl onions or braised cipollini onions.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Sesame seeds are an excellent source of antioxidants and are extremely rich in...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: An exceptionally fruity, balanced, and sweet vinegar made from Moscatel Fino wine and...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our Barrel Aged Apple Cider Vinegar with ‘Mother’ is made of 100% Italian...