PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our Barrel Aged Apple Cider Vinegar with ‘Mother’ is made of 100% Italian Annurca apples, harvested in the south of Italy.
Native to Southern Italy, ‘Annurca’ apples are firm and crunchy, with white pulp, a sweet aroma, and a pleasantly acidic taste which creates this well-rounded, slightly sweet cider vinegar. Because of the beneficial bacteria that develop during the fermentation process are still in the vinegar , the health benefits of this vinegar are seemingly endless — and yes, it is also wonderful in vinaigrettes, glazes, and sauces adding great complexity with fruity and floral nuances.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: Any EVOO from our collection, All Infused Olive Oils, All Fused Olive Oils, All Specialty Oils
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes for Leafy Greens, Glazes for meat, Sauces for yoUR favourite BBQ, Slow-Cooked Beans
- Deglaze pan sauces.
- Add it to your favourite barbecue recipe.
- Use it to make homemade ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise.
- Splash some in slow-cooked beans.
- Make healthy and delicious vinegar-based drinks such as shrubs (vinegar-based simple syrup).
- Use it for your favourite Do-It-Yourself pickling.
- The perfect drinking vinegar.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Sesame seeds are an excellent source of antioxidants and are extremely rich in...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: An exceptionally fruity, balanced, and sweet vinegar made from Moscatel Fino wine and...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our Roasted Almond Oil is handcrafted in Woodland, California following a strict 150-year-old...