PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: You can practically taste the sweet, savoury, and herbaceous flavours of a delightful herb bouquet just by smelling this balsamic. Dried Neapolitan herbs playfully mingle with our bright, fruity, and complex Condimento Tradizionale base. It boasts the versatility to go from vinaigrettes for simple salads to marinades for meats and vegetables, to homemade chutneys for cheese and salumi plates, to tangy dessert sauces drizzled over poached pears. The essence of sunny Naples runs through and through, making it perfect for countless dishes.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: Any Robust Single Varietal EVOO, Italian Lemon, Garlic,
Tuscan Herb, Milanese Gremolata
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Marinades, Glazes, Mixed Drinks (a Ceasar or a Bloody Mary), Roasted Vegetables
- Serve it with Serrano Ham or other cured meats.
- Reduce into a glaze and drizzle over lamb, pork tenderloin, or roasted chicken.
- Blend with a spicy olive oil to brush over lamb or vegetable kabobs.
- Combine with Rosemary olive oil to make a marinade for perfect grilled chicken.
- Use to finish oven roasted tomatoes, eggplant, or zucchini.
- Combine with any of our citrus infused olive oils to make delicious vinaigrettes for pasta salads.
- Drizzle over avocado toast topped with sliced tomatoes.
200ml = $13.95
375ml = $19.95
750ml = $32.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: TRADITIONAL 18 YEAR STYLE: Crafted in Modena, Italy by Aceto Varvello and inspired...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The delicate, floral and sweet Gala Apple has a bright, sweet flavour that...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The sweet and savoury aroma of maple syrup meets a touch of deep...