PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The sweet and savoury aroma of maple syrup meets a touch of deep oak flavour from barrel aged bourbon. For a burst of flavour, add it into a brunch themed cocktail. This is superb on pork, brussel sprouts, sweet breakfast items, and grilled pineapple. It is also a great add in to mustards or your homemade BBQ sauce.
OLIVE OIL PAIRINGS: Blood Orange, Sweet or Savoury Butter, Garlic
COMPLEMENTS: BBQ Sauces, Chicken or Salmon, Marinades for Slow Cooked/Roasted/Grilled Pork, Winter Squash, Pastries & Creamy Desserts, Cruciferous vegetables, Reductions
- Drizzle with Roasted Walnut oil or Butter olive oil on pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
- Reduce and use it as a glaze for bacon slices, chicken, and pork.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to make an earthy and sweet salad dressing.
- Mix it with a spicy Dijon mustard to glaze ham.
- Add to baked beans or a homemade BBQ sauce.
- Combine it with confectioners sugar to glaze scones and cinnamon buns.
- Add it to the wet ingredients of your favourite pumpkin bread recipe or whip it into cream cheese and frost carrot cake.
200ML = $14.95
375ML = $21.95
750ML = $36.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Crafted in Modena, Italy by Aceto Varvello and inspired by rare lots of 18...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This beautiful, fruit fused vinegar has everything you would expect from ripe Italian...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Italian raspberry purée and our rich Condimento Tradizionale balsamic base are blended together...