PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our espresso balsamic is created in Italy, using authentic Italian espresso as an ingredient. This innovative condimento blends delicate espresso powder adding contrast to the sweet and sour Condimento Tradizionale balsamic base. Expect to feel the fine Espresso granules that enhance this vinegar’s long, rich and velvety finish. It contains as much caffeine as a cup of decaf coffee. Pair this vinegar with any EVOO, Chipotle infused olive oil or Walnut oil for a marvelous, easy vinaigrette that can be used for salads or as a marinade for grilled steak or pork. Try this vinegar in a martini or over vanilla gelato for a unique “Made in Italy” experience.
OLIVE OIL PAIRINGS: Chipotle, Blood Orange, Harissa, Roasted Walnut, Medium Intensity EVOO
COMPLEMENTS: Marinades for Beef and Pork, BBQ Sauces, Legumes, Desserts, Compotes, Jams, Fresh Fruit, Martinis and Gelato
- Combine with Chipotle, Garlic or Harissa olive oils to marinate steaks; makes great fajita marinade .
- Add to chili or baked beans as your "secret ingredient".
- Drizzle over fresh berries or tiramisu.
- For a delicious dessert, Drizzle it over pineapple chunks or brush it on pears, peaches and pineapple rings before grilling.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil for a pork tenderloin marinade.
Expect sediment to settle. Shake before using to homogenize espresso powder. It is normal for espresso to feel “tacky” in mouth as one would expect with coffee grinds. Real ingredients. Caffeine content per serving is equal to one cup of Decaf coffee.
200ml = $13.95
375ml = $19.95
750ml = $32.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: TRADITIONAL 18 YEAR STYLE: Crafted in Modena, Italy by Aceto Varvello and inspired...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The sweet and savoury aroma of maple syrup meets a touch of deep...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The rich Sri Lankan toasted cinnamon aroma and the sweet taste of Anjou...