PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The rich Sri Lankan toasted cinnamon aroma and the sweet taste of Anjou pear are harmoniously combined to make a savoury and sweet balsamic vinegar. Paired with Blood Orange olive oil, it is ideal for a festive spinach and baby arugula salad, topped with slices of fresh pear, toasted pecans and dried cranberries. Try this vinegar as a marinade for pork or poultry. Or add just a drizzle over vanilla ice cream, peared with a warm cinnamon bun.
OLIVE OIL PAIRINGS: Blood Orange, Basil, Roasted Walnut, Medium EVOO
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Reductions, Marinades for Slow Cooked or Roasted Pork, Root Vegetables, Leafy / Winter Greens, Winter Squash, Breakfast Pastries, Fruit, Creamy Desserts and Cocktails
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil for a salad dressing on spinach or arugula salad with fresh berries. Finish with Walnut Oil, mandarin oranges and goat cheese.
- Use in lieu of lemon juice in your favourite apple pie recipes.
- Use to poach pears or apples.
- Combine with a Medium EVOO to roast sweet potato wedges, pumpkin or butternut squash.
- Drizzle over yogurt, ice cream, or oatmeal.
- Brush over acorn squash halves before roasting.
- Whip into Mascarpone cheese for a fantastic dessert topping.
200ML = $13.95
375ML = $20.95
750ML = $34.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Crafted in Modena, Italy by Aceto Varvello and inspired by rare lots of 18...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This beautiful, fruit fused vinegar has everything you would expect from ripe Italian...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Italian raspberry purée and our rich Condimento Tradizionale balsamic base are blended together...