PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This luscious blueberry infusion is just as amazing over a garden salad as it is over a fruit salad. The nose of this vinegar is true to fruit: aromatic, ripe blueberries with sweet accents and juicy blueberry flavour. When paired with delicate extra virgin oil, the intense blueberry flavour shines through. Try this balsamic as a substitute for maple syrup. Reduce it and use it as a glaze for roasted chicken. It is fantastic when combined with Lemon olive oil for a spinach/pear salad vinaigrette and is a wonderful complement to blue and feta cheeses.
OLIVE OIL PAIRINGS: Lemon, Herbes de Provence, Blood Orange, Tuscan Herb, Robust EVOO, Roasted Walnut, Garlic, Blood Orange, Delicate EVOO
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Reductions, Marinades for Poultry and Pork, Leafy Greens, Cheese, Compotes, Jams, Desserts and Pastries
- Drizzle on onions to caramelize in a sauté pan.
- Drizzle on ice cream or yogurt with fresh berries.
- Reduce to use as a syrup on waffles, pancakes or French toast.
- Combine with any citrus infused olive oil for a fruity salad dressing.
- Combine with Tuscan Herb or Basil olive oils for a sweet and savoury marinade.
- Drizzle over goat cheese crostini.
200ml = $13.95
375ml = $19.95
750ml = $32.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: TRADITIONAL 18 YEAR STYLE: Crafted in Modena, Italy by Aceto Varvello and inspired...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The sweet and savoury aroma of maple syrup meets a touch of deep...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Italian raspberry purée and our rich Condimento Tradizionale balsamic base are blended together...