PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Uniquely delicious and luxurious, our Black Truffle dark balsamic is an extraordinary addition to our hand-picked, high-quality balsamic lineup from Modena. Our producers combined dazzlingly aromatic Italian black winter truffles with our Condimento Tradizionale dark balsamic base to create this elegant, sweet, and earthy vinegar. The rich and complex aromas of our Black Truffle balsamic add incredible depth to roasts, vegetables, pasta, risotto and even salads. Far from conventional, this balsamic vinegar is surely a conversation starter. Fine cheeses, Italian salumi and French charcuterie have finally found their match.
OLIVE OIL PAIRINGS: All EVOO's, Italian Lemon, Roasted Walnut, Black and White Truffle, Mushroom & Sage, Rosemary and Tuscan Herb
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Reductions, Marinades for Oven Roasted / Grilled Poultry, Beef, Fish & Vegetables, Wild Mushrooms, Leafy/Winter Greens, Pasta / Polenta, Braised Meats, Pizza, Fine Cheeses, Salumi & Charcuterie, Fruit
- Reduce and use to glaze oven-roasted carrots or butternut squash.
- Drizzle over oven-roasted Brussels sprouts.
- Drizzle over grilled or baked fish, especially delicious over Branzino or Salmon.
- Combine with a Mild or Medium EVOO to dress mixed greens topped with seared scallops.
- Combine with Italian Lemon olive oil or Roasted Walnut oil to dress baby arugula salad mixed with over-roasted mushrooms and a shaving of Parmigiano Reggiano.
200ml = 15.95
375ml = 21.95
750ml = 34.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: TRADITIONAL 18 YEAR STYLE: Crafted in Modena, Italy by Aceto Varvello and inspired...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The sweet and savoury aroma of maple syrup meets a touch of deep...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The Amarena cherry is a small bitter (amara, in Italian) dark coloured Italian...