PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: You can practically taste the sweet, savoury, and herbaceous flavours of a delightful herb bouquet just by smelling this balsamic. Dried Neapolitan herbs playfully mingle with our bright, fruity, and complex Traditional dark balsamic base. This herb-infused balsamic exudes aromas of rosemary, thyme, garlic, sage, and marjoram, a powerful, herbaceous blend that adds an elegant kick of umami to all your dishes. It boasts the versatility to create a vinaigrette for a simple salad, use as a marinade for meats and vegetables, create homemade chutneys for cheese and salumi plates, or a tangy dessert sauce drizzled over poached pears. The essence of sunny Naples runs through and through, making it perfect for countless dishes.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: Any Robust Single Varietal EVOO, Italian Lemon, Garlic,
Tuscan Herb, Milanese Gremolata, Rosemary
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Marinades, Glazes, Mixed Drinks (a Ceasar or a Bloody Mary), Roasted Vegetables
- Serve it with Serrano Ham or other cured meats.
- Reduce into a glaze and drizzle over lamb, pork tenderloin, or roasted chicken.
- Blend with a spicy olive oil to brush over lamb or vegetable kabobs.
- Combine with Rosemary olive oil to make a marinade for perfect grilled chicken.
- Use to finish oven roasted tomatoes, eggplant, or zucchini.
- Combine with any of our citrus infused olive oils to make delicious vinaigrettes for pasta salads.
- Drizzle over avocado toast topped with sliced tomatoes.
200ML = $14.95
375ML = $21.95
750ML = $36.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Crafted in Modena, Italy by Aceto Varvello and inspired by rare lots of 18...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This beautiful, fruit fused vinegar has everything you would expect from ripe Italian...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Italian raspberry purée and our rich Condimento Tradizionale balsamic base are blended together...