PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our newest dark balsamic, Estilo “Affinato” di Modena dark balsamic vinegar condimento, has the highest density of any vinegar we carry at The Pristine Olive. Made from the highest quality Trebbiano grape must, this product is super thick and complex, layering flavour throughout. Boasting a 1.36 density and 5% acidity, the vinegar possesses a balance of sweet and sour with perfect harmony and texture. At tastings, we have only experienced the words “wow” and “incredible”. Notes of plum, honey and cherry make this vinegar exceptionally appealing and unique. With no thickeners or additives, this product is meant to compete with “25-star” vinegar, but at a new level of excellence.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: All Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Infused/Fused Olive Oils
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Marinades, Risotto, Pasta, Vegetables, Meats, Seafoods, Butternut Squash or other creamy soups, Cheese, Charcuterie plates and Sweet Treats
- The perfect accompaniment to cheese and charcuterie plates.
- Drizzle over creamy desserts like panna cotta, zabaglione, or ice cream.
- Use to finish traditional veal scaloppine.
- Add as a finishing touch to rich risotto; this is especially delicious with mushroom risotto.
- Drizzle over butternut squash ravioli.
- Great when drizzled over grilled vegetables, meats, and seafood.
- For a one of a kind treat, serve it as an aperitif or digestif.
375ml = $26.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Crafted in Modena, Italy by Aceto Varvello and inspired by rare lots of 18...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This beautiful, fruit fused vinegar has everything you would expect from ripe Italian...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Italian raspberry purée and our rich Condimento Tradizionale balsamic base are blended together...