PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Torino is known throughout Italy for its high quality chocolate and coffee. Aceto Varvello blends this high quality cocoa (whole ingredient) with our Condimento Tradzionale dark balsamic to create our newest incarnation of Chocolate Balsamic. The flavour is enormous, and similar to wine, you will notice sophisticated mid-notes and a long finish that one would expect from high quality chocolate. This vinegar’s fruity and pruney center notes pair perfectly and infuse the chocolate flavour into your favourite recipes. Use for marinating meats such as slow cooked pulled pork, braised meats or as a replacement for sugar in your favourite baked goods.
OLIVE OIL PAIRINGS: Chipotle, Italian Lemon, Blood Orange, Roasted Walnut, Medium EVOO
COMPLEMENTS: Marinades for Beef, Pork and Poultry, Mexican Mole, BBQ Sauces, Winter Greens, Fresh Fruit, Pastries, Desserts and Martinis
- Combine with any spicy infused olive oil for a Mexican mole or marinade for beef, pork and poultry.
- Combine with any of the suggested oil pairings for great leafy green salad dressings.
- Drizzle over fresh fruit, ice cream or whipped cream.
- Drizzle over pound cake or angel food cake and top with fresh fruit and whipped cream.
- Drizzle over Blood Orange olive oil brownies.
- Cheese plates and gelato will love this one of kind vinegar.
- Did we mention it is to die for in Chocolate Martinis?!
- Mix with Blood Orange olive oil or Walnut oil to make a delicious marinade.
200ml = $13.95
375ml = $19.95
750ml = $32.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: TRADITIONAL 18 YEAR STYLE: Crafted in Modena, Italy by Aceto Varvello and inspired...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The sweet and savoury aroma of maple syrup meets a touch of deep...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The rich Sri Lankan toasted cinnamon aroma and the sweet taste of Anjou...