PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our handcrafted, Roasted Walnut Oil from California is made following the strict 150 year-old French traditional methods; slowly roasted to perfection, then expeller-pressed and lightly filtered. Extracted from English walnuts, also known as Persian walnuts, our walnut oil is cholesterol-free and rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. The rich and sophisticated flavour of roasted California walnuts is exceptionally tasty and adds an elegant aroma and flavour to salad dressings and baked goods. Although we love it drizzled over grilled or steamed vegetables, leafy winter greens and ravioli, it truly turns simple dishes into incredible show stoppers. It is exceptionally delicious when combined with Raspberry or Pomegranate balsamic.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: ALL Dark Balsamic, Balsamico Bianco, ALL Fruit Vinegars, Apricot, Coconut
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Beets, Brussels Sprout & other Cruciferous, Ravioli, Baked Goods, Endives, Summer / Winter Squash, Quinoa, Avocado, Legumes, Goat Cheese
USE TO FINISH:
- Combine with our Pomegranate Balsamic and a Mild EVOO to dress a shaved Brussels spout salad.
- Drizzle over a creamy summer or winter squash soup before serving.
- Combine with your favourite dark balsamic, some Dijon mustard and a medium EVOO to dress chickpea salad with diced avocado, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.
- For an unforgettable side dish, use to quickly sauté kale and mix it with quinoa, dried cherries (or cranberries), chopped walnuts and fresh herbs.
- Combine with Black Cherry Balsamic to dress a cherry-walnut chicken salad.
- For a nutty and rich flavour, substitute 1/4 of the oil call for in your favourite olive oil cake recipes with Walnut Oil.
200ml = $15.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Sesame seeds are an excellent source of antioxidants and are extremely rich in...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: An exceptionally fruity, balanced, and sweet vinegar made from Moscatel Fino wine and...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our Barrel Aged Apple Cider Vinegar with ‘Mother’ is made of 100% Italian...