PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our Roasted Almond Oil is handcrafted in Woodland, California following a strict 150-year-old French traditional method., the best way to retain all the flavours, nutrients and health benefits that nature provides. Roasted Almond oil adds a subtle almond taste to any dish and gives a fresh touch to your meal, transforming the ordinary into exta-ordinary. Its delicate character makes it a good substitute for olive oil. When combined with any salad, fish, or vegetable dish, almond oil helps complete a gourmet meal. This oil is a popular addition to cookies, cakes, shortbread… it is absolutely wonderful on all baked goods. It is a subtle, unique, fresh addition to seasoning, dressings, sauces, and marinades. It perfectly suits pasta, potatoes, beans, chicken, and duck.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: Condimento Tradizionale, Cranberry Pear, Cinnamon Pear, Maple, Raspberry, Espresso
COMPLEMENTS: Great for baking, Sautéing, Drizzling, Baked Goods, Pasta, Green Beans, Poulty
USE TO FINISH:
- Combine with our Raspberry Balsamic for an amazing vinaigette.
- Drizzle on any fresh vegetables especially: green beans, artichoke, potatoes, lettuce.
- Add a unique touch to pasta, quinoa, grains, potatoes or rice by drizzling almond oil to make an exquisite side dish.
- Roasted Almond oil is great tossed with apples, pears and raspberries.
- Combine with lemon juice, and a touch of salt and pepper for a wonderful chicken marinade.
- Switch things up by adding Almond oil to your hummus recipe
200ml = $15.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: 100% pure, all-natural and handcrafted from premium avocados. This emerald green oil has...