PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The pinot nero variety of grape produces earthy, but elegant rosé wines that are cool, crisp, and dry. The delightful crispness of this wine not only translates seamlessly into a vinegar, but it blends beautifully with pink grapefruit. Bursting with a tangy fruitiness, our Pink Grapefruit Rosé vinegar is especially delicious with bitter greens and fennel. Like all of our vinegars, it makes a fantastic vinaigrette when combined with olive oil, but it is just as delightful when used as a star ingredient. Splash it over seared scallops, drizzle it over grilled fish, toss it with roasted veggies, pour it over fresh fruit, or use it to deglaze the pan after searing pork or chicken. Experiment and be bold with it.
OLIVE OIL PAIRINGS: Herbes de Provence, Basil, Garlic, Gremolata, Mexican Spice, Habanero, Rosemary, Robust EVOO
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Quinoa, Citrus, Ceviche, Shellfish, Poultry, Leafy Greens,Summer Squash and Cocktails.
- Combine with Herbes de Provence olive oil and drizzle on spinach salad with grapefruit or tangerine segments, roasted walnuts and some dried cherries.
- Combine with Gremolata olive oil in a marinade for poultry / seafood.
- Drizzle on a fruit salad.
- For a beautiful, bright and refreshing cocktail, add it to good quality gin, with a few dashes of bitters, sparkling water and a sprig of rosemary.
- Use it with one of our spicy olive oils to dress a crab and avocado stacked salad, topped with ruby red grapefruit chunks.
200ML = $13.95
375ML = $19.95
750ML = $32.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Sicilian lemons have a sweeter, less acidic flavour than the more common lemon...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The highest quality white condimento found in any olive oil and balsamic tasting...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The cranberry pear whole fruit rosé balsamic is violet in colour, highlighting the...