PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: An exceptionally fruity, balanced, and sweet vinegar made from Moscatel Fino wine and matured using the Spanish solera method, our Moscatel Wine Vinegar hails from Jerez, Spain, and has a 6% acidity grade; we recommend using it for finishing seafood salads, butter lettuce, or fruit-based desserts.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: Any of our Extra Virgin and Infused Olive Oils
COMPLEMENTS: Wonderful for pickling, vinaigrettes, tomato salads, Spanish bean salads, fish and seafood dishes, fresh greens, glaze meats on the grilland for dressing sweet raisin or dried fruit salads.
- Mix with your favourite EVOO, kosher salt, freshly ground pepper and raisins for a wonderful vinaigrette.
- Finish seafood dishes or cold seafood salads.
- Dress a citrus and green lettuce salad.
- Combine with white beans, green peppers, tomatos, olive oil and crushed garlic for a delicious bean salad.
- Use in your baby gem lettuce salad with grapefruit and goat's cheese.
- Reduce down to a honeyed syrup to dress a braised romaine salad with toasted almonds.
- Use to replace red wine vinegar in any recipe.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Sesame seeds are an excellent source of antioxidants and are extremely rich in...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our Barrel Aged Apple Cider Vinegar with ‘Mother’ is made of 100% Italian...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our Roasted Almond Oil is handcrafted in Woodland, California following a strict 150-year-old...