PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: We have achieved the perfect balance of sweet and tart with this Madagascar Vanilla white balsamic. Using white grape must and Pinot Grigio wine vinegar, we sweeten it up naturally with vanilla extract. The pure and smooth flavour of this vinegar isn't overwhelmingly sweet, which pairs beautifully with rich savoury sauces. The mild tartness makes this vinegar ideal for seared scallops, and the brightness makes a real pop when you pair it with a spicy olive oil. We also love adding a splash to seltzer for an afternoon pick-me-up.
OLIVE OIL PAIRINGS: Blood Orange, Butter, Chipotle, Harissa, Lemon, Persian Lime, Delicate EVOO
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Chicken, Lamb, Seafood, BBQ Sauces, Rich Sauces, Leafy Greens, Squash, Edamame, Creamy Desserts, Fresh Fruit and Drinks.
- Combine with Blood Orange, Lemon or Persian Lime olive oil and Dijon mustard to make a delightful vinaigrette for a mixed greens, topped with crushed pistachios, fresh berries and tangy goat cheese.
- Sauté shell-on edamame in Chipotle olive oil for a few minutes, sprinkle with sea salt and drizzle with Vanilla balsamic.
- Use in lieu of apple cider vinegar for an unexpected twist on BBQ sauce.
- Combine with Butter olive oil and brush over acorn squash halves then roast.
- Combine with our Condimento Tradizionale to braise lamb shanks.
- Use to macerate tropical fruit before grilling then serve with fresh ricotta cheese.
200ml = $13.95
375ml = $19.95
750ml = $32.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The highest quality white condimento found in any olive oil and balsamic tasting...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: From sweet to savoury, we’ve drizzled Coconut White Balsamic on roasted pineapple for...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Together with Aceto Varvello, our Slow Food certified honey vinegar producers have created...