PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Made from 100% butternut squash seeds that are pressed in small batches, this incredible oil has a rich golden-amber colour and a wonderful nutty flavour. It is cholesterol-free and extremely rich in Vitamin E. Buttery tasting and almost sweet, our Butternut Squash Seed Oil is wonderfully versatile. It can be drizzled to finish vegetable soups or legume stews or even brushed over grilled or oven roasted meats or vegetables. It is also a delightful addition to stir-frys and steamed vegetables.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: Condimento Tradizionale, Cranberry Pear, Cinnamon Pear, Maple, Red Apple, Espresso, Strawberry, Chocolate
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes for leafy greens, pasta/risotto/quinoa/farro, grilled or oven roasted lamb or poultry, bruschetta - especially with roasted vegetables, squash and root vegetables, soups, stews and chowders, sweet potato casserole or gratin, hummus
USE TO FINISH:
- For a fantastic vegetable side dish, combine with Maple balsamic to toss roasted butternut squash.
- Combine with Cinnamon Pear balsamic to dress roasted carrots or sweet potatoes.
- Use to finish creamy soups. It is delicious over roasted cauliflower soup.
- Use to finish roasted brussel sprouts and add to a wild rice pilaf.
- For a unique take on a classic dip, drizzle some over hummus and sprinkle with oven roasted pepitas.
200ml = $15.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Sesame seeds are an excellent source of antioxidants and are extremely rich in...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our Roasted Almond Oil is handcrafted in Woodland, California following a strict 150-year-old...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our Barrel Aged Apple Cider Vinegar with ‘Mother’ is made of 100% Italian...