PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Gochu-what? Gochujang is a traditional Korean fermented red chili paste that we have transformed into a wonderfully unique vinegar! A powerful kick of fermented heat is followed by a subtle sweetness. You’re going to love using our spicy, savoury, and sweet Gochujang Infused White Balsamic in all of your Asian inspired dishes and more! We’re loving it drizzled into various stir-frys, pickling veggies, or even splashed over crispy fried chicken.
OLIVE OIL PAIRINGS: Lemon, Blood Orange, Chipotle, Garlic, Persian Lime, Cilantro and Red Onion
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Marinades for Pork, Poultry and Lamb - when combined with Garlic Infused Olive Oil, Sushi, Bibimbap
- Mix with soy sauce and wasabi for your new favourite sauce for sushi.
- Combine with your favorite olive oil pairings for a great salad dressing.
- Sauté pork chops and deglaze the pan with a splash of Gochujang.
- Combine with a citrus infused olive oil for mango salsa.
- Bibimbap - a bowl of warm white rice topped with sautéed and seasoned vegetables) and drizzled with gochujang.
- Use it to pickle cauliflower florets, scallions, radishes or carrots.
- Mix with cilantro onion olive oil to make a vinaigrette to drizzle over your roasted vegetables
*SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE*
200ml = $13.95
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Sicilian lemons have a sweeter, less acidic flavour than the more common lemon...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The highest quality white condimento found in any olive oil and balsamic tasting...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The cranberry pear whole fruit rosé balsamic is violet in colour, highlighting the...